Cegeka Advanced Data Science Track
Emergent Leuven is hereby introducing the advanced Data Science track in collaboration with Cegeka.
Being able to work with cloud-based systems is an invaluable asset, due to its prevalence in the current market. Unfortunately, the skill set of a freshly graduated and aspiring data scientist often differs greatly from early-in-career professionals in the field.
The Cegeka Advanced Data Science Track is created to cover these knowledge gaps between graduating data science students and young professionals.
Primarily, students will be taught to store and orchestrate data in the cloud, make use of cloud-based virtual machines to create and train machine learning models and deploy their models in a scalable way.
The courses will also touch on principles of data engineering, MLOps and cloud architectures.
The track will involve a case on computer vision, which was presented by Cegeka during the DataMinds 2020 conference.
After successfully completing all four workshops, students receive a certificate to showcase their newly earned cloud data science skill set to future employers.
Cegeka recruiters will be in touch with participating students, giving them the edge over competitors to join one of Belgium’s largest Data & AI teams!
Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity!
The application process will start on 8 October, 2021.
- Workshop 1: Tuesday, November 2
- Workshop 2: Monday, November 15
- Workshop 3: Monday, November 22
- Workshop 4 + Reception: Monday, November 29
- Experience with building a machine learning model in a Python script.
- Good knowledge of fundamental Python libraries, such as NumPy and Pandas.
- Fluent in Dutch (non-Dutch speakers can apply too, but places are limited.)